MY DAilY JOUrnEY

December 14, 2006

Catch up 7-14th Dec

Hey all,

7th just worked, cooked, watched TV (“Missing”), chatted to family and read. Friday the 8th went to work, then went to go fetch my friend & her cousin from her house –went to go get some chow, then went to go and see a CD launch by a guy that we knew-it was cool. Was so nice because our friends and colleagues were there so was nice to just chill and listen to the music together. The whole event was so beautifully done.

The sound was clear and the lighting was cool. After the launch I took my friend home and then went home myself to chill at home as it had started raining. 9th watched the extras of “The Last Samurai”.

Read “The Oracle” which I am enjoying so much even though it has a lot History and information in it. It is very well written. Went to go and see friends for a couple of hours and then went to go and see “Stormbreaker” it was a real teen movie and some of things that this guy did was utterly impossible but was loaded with action, drama.

I mean “Alex” was 14, let me say it again he was 14! It is impossible to know 4 languages excluding English, mountain climbing, scuba diving, bicycle riding, black belt in Karate and have 1st Dan- even though he was extremely intelligent, they were pushing just a little. Went home and watched “Pirates of the Caribbean 2”. Then went to sleep.

10th watched the extras of “Pirates of the Caribbean 2”. It is unbelievable what the cast, crew and producers etc. go through to get the movie as they want it. As well as having to fight the weather, time constraints, budget constraints and script constraints…They had to fins the perfect locations 2. It just seemed to me like they had a hard time doing this movie. Anyway it’s done now onto the 3rd part in the trilogy!

Then I sorted through Christmas Decorations so that I can decorate the tree on Monday the 11th. Watched “Matrix1” & “Numb3rs”.
11th worked, decorated the tree, cooked and watched “Prison Break”. I am totally enjoying this program. Loved decorating the tree –so much fun you know to just see the creative part in me.

12th worked my butt of, then went home and crashed. I was tired and the heat isn’t helping either.
13th last full day at work for this year-so you must know that it is pretty crazy around here. Went home watched “Blind Justice”, read, chatted to the family, played with my animals and then crashed.

14th well I leave at lunch time today. I will work my ass of again today, but its cool now I get to relax.

This will be the last time I write before the 10th January 2007. So Keep well, Have extremely good Christmas and a Wonderful New Year. May you be blessed, in the coming year with love, joy and peace. Will update you on everything as soon as I return on the 10th.

Keep safe & keep Cool
Regards
Silver
:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home