MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 22, 2006

Update from the 9th-21st :)

Hey all,

I often wonder how many people read this, you know my personal activities, my own thoughts. My good days and my bad days….
Sometimes I have feel incredibly alone, nearly 50% of my cousins are overseas and the other half are too buzy or don’t even know me (I mean the real me) at all.
Sorry it sounds so depressing but it is the truth.

I have like one friend at the most, which I never know if that is my fault or not. I mean can I blame all the ex-friends that I have had in past years for hurting me because now I am anti-social. I don’t know how it’s supposed to work. Am I supposed to just get up and start again? Can I? Am I able to? When will I let go?
Will things ever change? Are they meant to Change?


Moving on… well the rest of the 9th I just worked, then watched “Missing” . 10th watched “The Covenant” , was very good enjoyed it. Went also to a place after to go and dance etc. My mom had her surgery today on her finger to sew her tendons together.

11th watched “Centrestage” & “The last Samurai”. 12th just relaxed, read & watched “Numb3rs”. 13th dropped my sister at work, then stayed with my parents and chatted a little then went to go finish the capping job on my teeth.
Then watched “Kingdom of Heaven” & “3rd Watch”.
14-17th just worked, read, watched TV, slept, ate, played with my cat and chatted with my family. 18th watched “The Guardian”. 19th finished “Joshua” (reading), watched TV, slept, ate, read some more, listened to music and chatted to my family.
20-21st working as per usual.

Even as I am writing this, I am so tired and frustrated with life. Maybe 2007 will be different and better then this year. Anyway I am very buzy so this is all I can write today.

KEEP WELL!!!
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home