MY DAilY JOUrnEY

October 20, 2006

Catch up October 5-20

Hey all,

Have been buzy working etc, otherwise would have written sooner. Anyway on the 5th of Oct watched “Missing” where Aaron Ashmore now acts as a agent in the Department of Justice. 6th Went to work as per usual and the hung out with friends for couple hours then slept. 7 & 8 read, cut the grass in the garden, watched “Momentum”, went shopping, painted and watched “Numb3rs”.
9th watched “Prison Break” and “3rd Watch” 10th did computer course on new program that had to use at work. 11th was normal work day.


11th was another computer course for most of the morning and then caught up on work. On the 13th worked then hung out with my friends for couple hours, then read a little then slept. Friday the 13th… Who Remembered?? I did in the afternoon and I was like oh my gosh how can I forget something like that. Anyone do anything special?

14th painted, then friend came over we talked for hours, then had supper, watched “Torque”, talked some more, ate some more, then he left, then slept. 15th watched “Numb3rs” and “Matrix Reloaded”. Matrix is the biggest load of Scientific garbage out.
16-18th just the usual work, reading, playing with my animals, watching TV, waiting for pay day, eating, talking with friends and doing work related stuff.

It already is Thursday the 19th even as I am typing this, the days just seem to flow into one jumbled mess. Just the time moving forward, the activity changing the difference between day and night. The raining season has come and bringing summer with it. It also has been extremely windy as well, which keep pushing the rain here, there and back again. We have also started planning for my sisters birthday but I will let you know how that turns out.

It should be interesting as she is turning 21, but she is so young at heart you know. I haven’t also seen my one aunt & uncle since July, which is a very long time, especially in our family as they like to think they are very tightly knitted together, but it doesn’t seem that way anymore. I actually don’t even know how I am going to react to them since I haven’t seen them in so long.
out on my sister’s birthday.

I am now completing this on Friday the 20th, Today is sunny with a gentle breeze which is nice after yesterdays overcast clouds, wind and rain. The skies are such a brilliant blue and I cant even see a cloud from where I am sitting. It seems very quiet today like you could hear half a pin drop.

Will write Again
Ciao
Silver :)

PS -How Smart Is Your Right Foot?
This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying it at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot. But you can't!!!

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles with it.
2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand.
Your foot will change direction!!
And there is nothing you can do about it.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home