MY DAilY JOUrnEY

August 23, 2006

Update August 2006

Hey all,

Wow I haven’t written since the 2nd of August, here’s the update.
3rd and 4th was work as per usual, then I read watched TV & “Lethal Weapon 1” etc. 5th of August went to go to listen to the pianist Mark Zeeman- who is very, very gifted.


Then watched “Firewall” with Harrison Ford & Paul Bettany-fast moving and exciting.
The 6th watched “Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man’s Chest” , kind of left me hanging now I have to wait to watch the 3rd instalment. 7 and 8th was at work then went home and did the usual stuff.

9th was a public holiday, cleaned the house, sorted out the bathroom, watched “Mama Jack” and read “John: Son of Thunder” was very good book, kind of hit home u know.
10th & 11 worked then went home watched “Lethal Weapon 2” & “What Woman
Want” I was sick on the 11th but was just a cold.
On the 12th watched “Miami Vice” with Colin Farrell & Jamie Foxx, still had cold. 13th just chilled had home, read and slept.


14-16th just worked and then did the usual (eh I sound boring hey??)
17th went to watch “Just my luck” with Lindsay Lohan and Chris Pine. Was Okay. Then went to a restaurant where my friend and I met up with some of her friends and chatted till about 10pm. Then I took her home and then I went home.


18th worked then watched “A place for Annie” was very heart wrenching but good. Then watched “Lethal Weapon 3” The 19th was my friends birthday –she turned 27, so we met up at Wilson’s Wharf just to celebrate her birthday and then went home. Watched “President’s Man 1 & 2”. I finished the book called “John: Son of thunder”.

On the 20th Watched “Life as a house” and started reading “The Librarian” –based on the movie/ series with the same name. Also watched “The Bodyguard”.

21-22nd I worked went home watched some TV, finished reading the “The Librarian” and started reading “The Veritas Conflict”, spent time with my family and pets then slept. I seem to watch a lot of TV, what you think??

The weather this month has been ever changing but it will be spring soon, can you believe that winter has already gone. Not to be seen for another 9 months.

Anyway on Monday’s still watching “3rd Watch” & “Ering”. Wednesday’s “Fab 5” & “Touched by an Angel”. Thursday’s usually watch a movie, same with Friday. Saturday’s “Joan” then a movie. Sunday sometimes “Early Edition” then movie but always “Numb3rs”.

I’ll post some pictures from “Numb3ers” and If that doesn’t convince u to watch it nothing will.

Anyway until I write again, Keep well!
Silver :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home