MY DAilY JOUrnEY

July 26, 2006

slipped up & 1st tag

Hey all,

I slipped up again, just been so buzy I don’t know how I’m supposed to keep up. Anyway so the 10th I went home watched my usual Monday programs, played with my cat a bit then went to bed.
11th worked, went to the library, had supper, chilled and spoke to my family, read a bit then went to bed. On the 12th July pretty much the same except watched “Touched by an Angel” and “Fab 5”. Also went to have coffee with a friend and spoke about things that we needed to rant about, always fun though.

The 13th my mom had a op done on her eye so she was ½ blind and her eye itched like hell. The day after that I was on leave so that I could watch her and do things that she couldn’t do. Like make coffee, put drops in her eyes and make lunch for herself. I collected my driver’s licence while she was sleeping so that worked out alright.
The 15th I just relaxed home and watched my mother and didn’t do much else, except watch some tv and read. Day after that was also quite quiet. Watched “Sons of Thunder” & “Early Edition” replays on DSTV, as well as “Numb3rs”.

Monday the 17th the week starts of again eish sometimes time would just stop just for a while so that I could collect my thoughts before I carried on with my life. That is moving so fast that I don’t remember the past and don’t want to think about the future if it is going to be like this, then again it might be even worse.

The rest of that week I was hectic buzy, if my body wasn’t in 1 piece I promise I probably would have left part of me everywhere. Watched “Lake House” on the 21st with Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves. It was an excellent movie though you had to really concentrate otherwise you would seriously loose the plot. Completely loved it. Will watch again that I can guarantee.
22nd & 23rd also rushed along like I was on a train never stopping though at any stations. Monday the 24th I went walking after work and then went home.
The day after I took my car to the garage so that I can get more work done it.

Anyway I practically have caught up now, see what happens when you fall behind.

Will write soon
Regards & Keep Well

Silver :)

PS
Here goes tag all of you guys are it!!!!!
Ten years ago: It seems like ages ago, I was in standard 6 (Grade 8). Just started high school and hating every second of it. Was taking 5 subjects a day and was wishing I was somewhere else anywhere else. Socially it was just as bad, I was a bit of a loner and spent most of my time in the library.

Five years ago:
I was doing a computer course that year, which interested me a lot and actually did quite well in the course. Made some friends, spent most of my time watching tv, reading, studying and at the beach.

One year ago: I just started my new position same company-different department, got a car, in a new house, got a another cat, new cellphone, had my first experience in an aeroplane (flying I mean) & had prawns for the first time. Started my blog. “Kingdom of Heaven” & “War of the Worlds” was on the big Screens
Yesterday: Was working, had lunch with my friend, watched Ering, played with my cat, read & then slept.
Today:
Took my car into the garage, work, have lunch, work some more, go to the library, eat supper, watch tv, read, play with my cat & spend some time with my family then sleep.Tomorrow:
Mid week, yeh! Time is moving. Go 2 work, lunch, work, read, eat supper, watch tv, read, talk to my family, play with my cat & then sleep

:)

Now ur turn

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home