MY DAilY JOUrnEY

July 10, 2006

My 150th post!

Hey all,

What a week trying to get files etc. ready. 6/7 I cooked supper, pasta as per usual. I think I had a previous life in Italy lol.
7/7 went to work , after work went home ate, and then watched “Ever after” the classic Cinderella story with Drew Barrymore & Dougray Scott. Saturday morning (8/7) woke up early and at my sister’s nagging watched “Gleaming the Cube” again.

Went out shopping then watched “The enforcer :Harry Callahan” with Clint Eastwood & Tyne Daly.
After that cleaned the house a little had something to eat, read my book and then watched “What a girl Wants”.

Finally on the 9/7 I finished reading “the Splitting storm” by Rene Gutteridge, it was very good and a real page turner. Then helped my dad clean the cars and sort out the electrical wiring in my room.
Went to go buy lunch, prepared and ate lunch. Listened to music and chilled, caught up on my sleep a little.

Watched “Sons of Thunder”. Did some dishes, sorted my washing out. Watched “Numbers” which we are now into the 2nd series, very nice!
Then watched “Paradise” (1992) Melanie Griffith, Don Johnson & Elijah Wood and then I slept. Which leaves us with today, lol

10/7 so far just went to work and well of course worked. Once I get home I will be doing some beading, have some supper, do the dishes and settle into”3rd Watch” at 7pm & “Ering” at about 8pm.
Should you ever see books, movies or programs listed here that you want to know more about or are interested in let me know, I will give you the info and find pics if I can.

Anyway will chat later
Cool!
Silver :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home