MY DAilY JOUrnEY

July 05, 2006

Hey,

Wow what a day, have been typing like no tomorrow, haha. Wow I fell behind again time is just moving way to fast for me I feel like I can hardly keep up.
30/6 had Nandos and chilled in front of the TV – stayed home to watch my sister since she was sick.
1/7 went shopping for clothes (obviously!!) then chilled the rest of the day, watched TV and read. 2/7 went to go see my aunt who had just moved to another house (very beautiful and spacious).
Then went to see my gran since her birthday was the next day.

She was in a good mood which is great since she is like 88. Watched Numb3rs where Charlie actually for once taught a class!!! I wish I had a brain like his –just completely amazing what his mind seems to come up with.

3rd of July –my gran’s and Tom Cruise’s birthday!!! Watched “ERING” and “THIRD WATCH” .extremely buzy week so far-hope it calms down somewhat. 4/7 watched “Broken Arrow” and “Medical Investigations”.
Today (5/7) I will watch “Touched by an Angel”
click here for website. and fab5 you know the “queer eye for a straight guy”-don’t ask me why I watch I guess just so that I can see people transform into what they supposed to be and what they supposed to have-really cool.

Anyway must go

Ciao :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home