MY DAilY JOUrnEY

March 24, 2006

Im back...

Hello all,

Wow It is a long time since I last updated. I have no excuse really except to say that I am very, very buzy at work. Taken up swimming during the week after work for exercise.
I went away for the weekend 2 weeks ago and came home to find out that my neighbour had reversed into my car imagine??!!?!?
The weather as usual has been doing crazy things. And life goes on rite.

I will put up a picture of the sunset that we had 2 Monday’s ago it was absolutely stunning. I have also just noticed that I am focusing a lot of my attention now on nature isn’t that strange, well it is to me. I notice these things now (sunsets, sunrises, cloud formations, flowers, raindrops & birds etc)

Time is precious, time flies when I am at work so the time I do have I spend wisely. But from now on I must try and update at least once a week so that you guys know what’s going on in my life.

Anyway keep well and enjoy ur weekend

Silver

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home