MY DAilY JOUrnEY

January 16, 2006

More Movies....

Hi all,

It is Monday once again, sun is shining with a breeze. Friday I watched “Batman begins” with Christian Bale and Katie Holmes. Saturday watched “Eye for an Eye” with Kiefer Sutherland, Sally Fields and Ed Harris. Saturday we were all boiling alive in the heat. WOW it was hot.
Thankfully Sunday was a bit cooler. Sunday
I watched “Stealth” with Jessica Biel, Jamie Foxx and Josh Lucas. Then watched “Father of the Bride” with Steve Martin, Diane Keaton and Kieran Culkin. Ja I know it’s a lot of movies for 1 weekend.
But it is not my fault if I love to watch movies. They were all very good movies. “Father of the bride” was a comedy and believe me it was extremely funny. A total family drama. “Stealth”, “Eye for an eye” and “Batman Begins” was complete action and motion with a little bit of romance along the way. Okay enough of movies.
Who of you remember “Echo Point” a soapie that used to come on TV about 8 to 10 years ago. Can you believe the guy who acted as “Zac” is actually Martin Henderson from “Torque”.
As for me, I am okay I guess no
real changes in my life. Just very hectic buzy. 26 days to my birthday and then I will be 23. Every year people ask me if I feel any different in since I was probably 16 or so I have always answered no I don’t feel any different maybe this year though will different for me, I dunno but I will let u know. Do u guys ever feel different on your birthdays? Like you have aged another year or that you feel more wise lol :P.

Anyway it’s time for me to go back to work.
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home