MY DAilY JOUrnEY

January 06, 2006

Buzy, work and horses

Hey,

Friday at long last…it’s gonna be a hot summer I can tell. It is only the beginning of January and already this heat is intolerable.
It is quiet in my office not to say that it is not buzy, it is.
Every 1 here works in this quiet buzz u know. Except for the telephone constantly ringing and some staff talking.
Goin horse riding today I haven’t been since mid December and I miss the horses and the riding. It is so beautiful there cool, loads of trees, green grass, stables and of coz loads of horses.
Its like I want to be there all the time.
Cause the horses seem to get you more then humans do sometimes. Or maybe it is just that God gave them a special instinct so that they know how to act around us.
My mom and dad are still on leave until the 9th of January luck for them. I read “The Fireman” by Stephen Leather, which is good kept me in suspense all the way til the last page.
Watched “Torque” with Martin Henderson, Ice Cube and Jay Hernandez. It was action all the way, fast moves and even faster mouths. Very cool.
Did you like the fireworks, I thought they were absolutely stunning! Brilliant colours, shapes and brightness.
Anyway I got loads and loads to do b4 I go home today some must go but…
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home