MY DAilY JOUrnEY

January 05, 2006

120th blog and the highlights of last year!!!


Wow,
what a year it has been. March I didn’t even have a blog and later in the year I met a couple of new people who have become friends so it has been nice.
June I started a
new job in Nov I started horse riding so a lot of things have been happening this year and I am glad. That my life is gradually continue to flow, not growing one sloppy mess. I am also glad that I have this blog to air my feelings and read what other people are going through and then think hell my life isn’t so bad.
I also met a guy, so the year is changing for the better I guess. No more hiding in my room and reading so many books my new years resolution for 2006.
Hopefully next year I will be a little more social than I am now… we’ll c.

Here are the highlights of my year…1st line of each blog as seen done by iris on her blog.
Jan 2006
I am back now from Sabie. It was lovely there. Rained a lot though which is kinda hectic if you are in a tent.
Dec 2005
Wow I have been buzy since I last wrote. Horse riding Saturday (which was cool), Sunday was the Idols final (SA which Karin won), Monday I went and did shopping then went to the library.
Nov 2005
Well the sun is out and it is warm in my office even though the wind is blowing outside.
Oct 2005
My 80th blog already and a short time ago I was only on my first 1 wow!!! :0
Sept 2005
I don’t have much to say today though I thought I would let you think about this poem and where you are destined…
Aug 2005
Sorry I haven’t had a chance to write to you all once again been really buzy…I am goin on leave for a while next week so I wont be able to write from about the 5th to the 9th of Aug but I promise I shall write on the 10th.
July 2005
Interesting Links:
http://sexandtheuniversitygirl.blogspot.com/
June 2005
My apologies for not writing sooner but you people surely know how crazy it can get when you have a new job. And have too learn everything from scratch.
May 2005
Anyway winter is coming and it is getting cold, time for cocoa and blankets every1.
April 2005
At least we can relax a bit and do what we want to do instead of constant working and stress
March 2005
Hadn’t started Blog yet

I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home