MY DAilY JOUrnEY

December 21, 2005

Things u need to know about my 2005, smart answers and its nearly Christmas day!!!

Hello all,

On Wednesday they extended my contract for a while…so that’s the beginning of 2006 sorted out. Thank the Lord! Still unpacking and sorting things out…wow moving to a new place is a lot of work.
On Friday I went horse riding since it was a public holiday. I went for an out ride and also trotted around a bit, it was loads of fine but still nerve racking at times. We watched “Friday night lights” with Jay Hernandez and Billy Bob Thornton.
It was a American Football story, very good about hope and determination. Saturday watched “Crossroads” with Britney Spears. On Sunday just went shopping and watched “Face Off” with Nicholas Cage & John Travolta. Action movies which keep you in suspense, very intense.
Monday had Nandos, yum. Then went shopping with my parents to go and try find a car radio. Last night my aunt and uncle came to our house to sort out our amplifier for our Hifi. Can you believe we are 4 days away from Christmas…can anyone tell me how time moves so fast. Before we know it will be 2006.

In case I don’t write again b4 Christmas Day and New Year. May it be a special time and may you be extremely blessed during this new year. May you get everything you wish for.
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P


P.S. Thingz u need to know about my 2005
1) Was 2005 a good year for you? – yes, I met new people, experienced new things.
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? – I dunno 2 many 2 count

3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? – When Family friend died of heart attack… I miss him still ( I guess I always will)
4) Where were you when 2005 began? – @ home
5) Who were you with? – with my family, it was great
6) Where will you be when 2005 ends? – White River (Eastern Transvaal)
7) Who will you be with when 2005 ends? – My family
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? – Nope I don’t make resolutions
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? –no
10) Did you fall in love in 2005? – no
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? No.
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yeah 2
17) Who are your favorite new friends? – Shanna & Clint
18) What was your favorite month of 2005? – February- birthday month and december
19) Did you travel outside of the Sa in 2005? - Nope.
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005? Just johannesburg
21) Did you lose anybody in 2005? – Family friend
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? – Yes my cousins in london
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? kingdom of heaven
24) What was your favorite song from 2005? – Since uv been gone –Kelly clarkson
25) What was your favorite record from 2005? – Breakaway-Kelly C
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? - 1
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? Avril lavigne
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005? – not 2 much
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? – no
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? none
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? –no
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? – no none
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? - no
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? - Nope
36) How much money did you spend in 2005? – every cent I earned, lol
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? – getting a job in a new dept, made new friends
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? – when my sister dropped a juice glass bottle in a video rental store.
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change something, what would it be? – I wouldn’t change anything because I live life as it happens.
40) What are your plans for 2006? – get betta at my horse riding, be more social and 2 be more confident.


Smart Answer: joke

A very distinguished lady was on a plane arriving from Switzerland. She found herself seated next to a nice priest whom she asked: "Excuse me Father, could I ask a favor?""Of course my child. What can I do for you?"

Here is the problem, I bought myself a new sophisticated vibrating hair remover for which I paid anenormous sum of money. I have really gone over the declaration limits and I am worried that they will confiscate it at customs. Do you think you could hide it under your cassock?"
"Of course I could, my child, but you must realize that I can not lie.""You have such an honest face Father, I am sure they will not ask you any questions", and she gave him the 'hair remover'.
The aircraft arrived at its destination. When the priest presented himself to customs he was asked, "Father, do you have anything to declare?""From the top of my head to my sash, I have nothing to declare, my son",he replied.
Finding this reply strange, the customs officer asked, "And from the sash down, what do you have?"The priest replied, "I have there a marvelous little instrument destined for use by women, but which has never been used."
Breaking out in laughter, the customs officer said, "Go ahead Father.Next!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home