MY DAilY JOUrnEY

December 15, 2005

Swallows, Lightning and still unpacking :P

Hi all,

Well as you all know I have been unpacking to move into the new building in Westville (SA). Yesterday afternoon I was on the field walking the dogs and it was like so strange to see all the swallows you know flying about before the rain or they were after the migges (tiny flies) who knows…but it was weird they way that they seemed so graceful and don’t bump into each other.

There were 100’s of them and they all seemed to have an idea of where the others were all going. It seemed to me like they all had flight plans of all the other birds with them it was to weird. I could of watched them for hours!
We had a bit of rain last night and it is a bit overcast this morning. The lightening was kind of hectic last night but beautiful you know the way it lights up the sky in certain places.
Since Friday is the public holiday (Day of Reconciliation) I will be going horse riding then instead of Saturday.
Saturday I am going to be hectic buzy again. My sister’s friend is coming to spend the day with us and well all want to go and see that movie called “Undiscovered”.
My work closes on the 23rd of December until the 4th January 2006. I will be going to White River on the 27th December to go see God’s Window, Merry Pebbles and all those places in the Eastern Transvaal (SA).

I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P


P.S What I learned in 2005......
I learned that I can LOVE...
I learned that it's okay to MEsS UP.
...And it's okay to ask for HELP!!!..
And it's okay to feel like crap...
I learned it's okay to cOmPLaiN and wHINe to all your friends for a whole day........
I learned that sometimes the things you want most you just can't have and the things that you look for are right in front of you.
I learned that the greatest thing about the working world is it isn't about the parties or the DRiNKiNG or the Hookups ...It's the *FrIeNdShIpS*
I learned that sometimes the things we want to forget are the things which we most need to talk about...
I learned that TIME and LOVE can heal all things...
I learned that just when you think it can't get worse - it does! ....but with the love and support of friends - you survive...
I've learned that when you start feeling BaD about L O S I N G touch and about those that you've lost!They too, are feeling the same way...
.I learned that letters from friends are the most important things.And that sending cards or e-mails to yourfriends makes you feel better!
But, basically, I just learned that my friends....... Both old and new..... are very important to me AND.......Without them, I wouldn't be who I am today.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home