MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 03, 2005

tv, e-mail links and books!!!! :)

Hello my readers,

How ru all ?? Hope you are as fine as I am….
Well it’s nearly weekend, time has gone so fast I cant believe it. I have started excising every day now
(well I try to) to keep fit and slim (:P). The weather has dramatically cooled down which is nice it was far too hot last night. I was sweating and it was 9pm.
I am reading “The Eyewitness
” by Stephen Leather I have only read a couple of pages, but what I have read so far is very good.
Watched “Judging Amy” was very cool. Amy is pregnant and engaged to David, Gillian and Peter are getting closer, Vincent
is working and helping kids on the streets. My aunt is back from the Uk now I bet she is missing her children as well as her grandchildren. I feel for them you know to live so far apart.
So to contact me well you should now my e-mail by now but anyway
click e-mail for the link


I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver

:P

2 Comments:

  • i also read "the eyewitness" and its superb. thanks

    By Blogger Photography, at 11:06 AM  

  • Thats good to know as i have just started reading this book.

    Have you read the long stretch/ the bombmaker
    Ciao
    Silver

    By Blogger sillver_chick, at 8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home