MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 15, 2005

Time, My blogg and getting Fit!!!

Hey all,

How are u all doin?? I hope you all great. Hope you all aren’t working to hard… Sun is shining with a gentle breeze. My body aches as I went for a walk with the dogs yesterday (u know how jack russels can be so active…that’s y I have to take them for a walk).
I have been trying to get fit recently but
I would like to try do it without killing myself first any1 got any ideas??

Did you know that if you hold a stone in your hand and squeeze it a bit while you walking that your stitch will go away??? I didn’t believe it myself until I tried it yesterday…its like wow now I know how to get rid of them type of thing.
Can you believe it is nearly Christmas, tim
e is going way too fast.
The end of this year is so soon then we
will all be celebrating a new year.
New resolutions will be made and broken
(of course).

I hope that I am getting better at writing about myself and my feelings rather then my blog just been about jokes or stories (although it is much more light hearted).
Wow time for me to end of and
get so more work done. The end of the year is always crazy where I work so if I don’t get time to write you will know why.

But I will try I promise.

I’ll Write again soon…
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home