MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 02, 2005

pics, news and hello...

Hello all my readers,

How ru all ??
Hope you are as fine as I am….

Well the sun is out and it is warm in my office even though the wind is blowing outside. Yesterday night
there was beautiful fireworks because of devali (not sure how to spell it). The only thing about the fireworks though is the loud bangs and the poor animals are terrified and practically looking for cover.
Watched “Smallville” which was pretty cool with
tom welling though some weird stuff is happening like ‘Lana’ getting those weird dreams about been burnt at the stake. My muscles are still aching from the run I had on Monday night.
Check all the pics ---nice hey!

I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home