MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 07, 2005

My sister's 20th bday

Hey all,

The sun is shining now this Monday morning but the whole weekend was pouring with rain, like non-stop. It was nice though and cool for change instead of that hot sweltering heat.
Well, My sister turned 20 on guyfawks day and I didn’t hear one bit of fireworks because it was
pouring with rain. We went to go and see “Into the blue” with Paul Walker and Jessica Alba. It was very good, loaded with action and showing what it is like under the sea ( sharks, fish, sand, stingrays, coral, rock and the sea of course). It was absolutely beautiful. Also watched “The Glimmer Man” with Steven Segal, totally loaded with non stop action. Very cool. “Sworn to Justice” with Cynthia Rothrock was also very good movie basically about revenge, crooked cops and esp.
There was sad news though on my sisters birthday which was that my Uncle’s twin brother died. I will be thinking and praying for them in this sad time.


Hope that you had a brilliant weekend…
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home