MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 10, 2005

MY 103rd BLOG :) WOW

Hello all,

Weather is
overcast once again, one can never know with this weather. It’s Thursday already and time is continuing to move at this hectic pace. Is much too quiet still though even though I’m so busy… Saw Westlife on the T.V (SABC3) on Noleen’s show in the evening before “Isidingo”.

At the moment they are in South Africa, ya I know I can’t believe it either. The show is repeating this morning / afternoon or so I’ve heard, be sure not to miss it if you are a Westlife fan.
Saw “National Treasure” with Nicholas Cage, Sean Bean & Diane Kruger. It was very good but how they can put a map on
the Declaration of Independence is beyond me..(even as a story line) Loads of action.

Completely beautiful.
“Smallville” was also
hectic imagine dreaming your worst nightmare and then thinking it had come true, how awful. But as usual in the end “Clark” come to the rescue and everyone is sorted out. “Jason” leaves.
“Chloe” tells “Clark” that her mother is in the Sanatorium for the insane.

Anyway got to go got loads to do.
I’ll write soon!

Ciao
Silver:P

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home