MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 14, 2005

Horses, weather and hello!!

Hey all,

Weekend has been a bit dizzy I mean the weather by the way. It rained on Saturday and this morning. Has also been windy today even though the sun is out.
Watched “History of Violence” with Viggo Mortenson and Ed Harris which was very good full of
action and the story line keeps you glued to the screen.
Watched “13” which shows you what could go wrong in your life should you want to be popular and get
mixed in the wrong crowd. Cutting, drugs, alcohol and sex are the main activities these 13 year olds got up 2 and how it changed there lives. Explosive.
“Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the ring” was on Sunday 8pm on etv. Well I think that everyone
has watched this, or just about everyone so you all know how good this movie is and if you haven’t watched I suggest you do.
Hope you all
had a stunning weekend…
I went horse-riding it was a bit nerve racking since my little accident when I 10, but somehow I managed to actually stay on the horse. It was exhilarating though to ride on an animal
you barely have enough control of. Very nice even though I’m like so far of the ground, and to get of the horse was completely another story.

Well gotta go
I’ll write soon
Ciao
Silver
:P

2 Comments:

  • Hi sillver_chick. I am constantly on the lookout for more information about water related posts. I know this post isn't totally related to my site WATER FILTRATION FOR KIDS.COM,but you have great information. Keep up the great posts and I'll stop by again.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:19 AM  

  • E-mail me -
    i have a spreadsheet with Water information for how much water to drink for a daily intake

    sillverChick001@yahoo.com

    Thanks
    Silver

    By Blogger sillver_chick, at 11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home