MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 25, 2005

Friday is here!!!

Hello,

How are you all, can you believe that it is Friday I sure as hell can’t time is just going to fast. I will not be blogging on Monday or Tuesday as I will be on leave. I write though on Wednesday
or Thursday. I have been very buzy which is why I haven’t written much this week. Going horse-riding on Saturday so it will an early morning for me. I like sleeping in case you haven’t already guessed. The weather is still dizzy but the sun is shining today. Watched “Troy” again it is so beautiful I love movies which are epics. I love the story and characters.

Well I got to go, Have a wonderful weekend!
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave
yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home