MY DAilY JOUrnEY

November 22, 2005

Blog 108!!! wow :) FBE:SUE THOMAS LINKS

Hey,

Tuesday already
I see, wow time is moving so fast. The weather has been confusing because it keeps changing hot, cold, raining, windy, overcast then hot again. Well today I have been just working, working and more work so I am very busy so the message I am afraid is very short, sowwy. But check out the links below!!!

Saturday I went horse riding then went home and rested for a while. Then watched “FBE: Sue Thomas” which is on at the moment on a Saturday at 5pm sabc2-it is very good to see how a deaf person copes by only reading sign language and lips. Cast is as follows: Deanne Bray, Rick Peters,
Yannick Bisson , Ted Atherton , Marc Gomes, Enuka Okuma and Tara Samuel – so check it out!!! I also watched “Star wars 2: Attack of the clones” which was okay I guess far to much talking and not enough action though.

Sunday I painted the skirting of my room. Westlife appeared on Idols singing 2 songs including World of our Own, it was so cool that they could be there. Idols3 (SA - MNET) was a shock for me yesterday who knew it would turn out quite like that…so the top 2 are Gift and Karin…well done to them! They worked hard!


I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver

:P

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home