MY DAilY JOUrnEY

October 14, 2005

Yeh!!! for Friday!!!! :)

My Hello my readers,

How ru all ?? Hope you are as fine as I am….
Read the Info/jokes /stories and
enjoy!!!!

A guys Blonde joke
> A BLONDE GUY GETS HOME EARLY FROM WORK AND HEARS STRANGE NOISES
COMING
> >FROM THE BEDROOM.
> >HE RUSHES UPSTAIRS TO FIND HIS WIFE NAKED ON THE
> >BED, SWEATING AND PANTING.
> >"WHAT'S UP?" HE SAYS:
> >"I'M HAVING A HEART ATTACK," CRIES THE WOMAN.
> >HE RUSHES DOWNSTAIRS TO GRAB THE PHONE, BUT JUST AS HE'S DIALLING,
HIS
> >4-YEAR-OLD SON COMES UP AND SAYS
> >"DADDY! DADDY! UNCLE TED'S HIDING IN YOUR CLOSET AND HE'S GOT NO
CLOTHES
> >ON!"
> >THE GUY SLAMS THE PHONE DOWN AND STORMS UPSTAIRS INTO THE BEDROOM,
> >PAST HIS SCREAMING WIFE, AND RIPS OPEN THE WARDROBE DOOR.
> >SURE ENOUGH, THERE IS HIS BROTHER, TOTALLY NAKED, COWERING ON THE
> >CLOSET FLOOR.
> >"YOU ROTTEN SOD ," SAYS THE HUSBAND:
> >"MY WIFE'S HAVING A HEART ATTACK AND YOU'RE RUNNING AROUND NAKED
SCARING
> >THE KIDS!"
> >
Well it’s Friday every1 can u believe it!! Well I can’t, lol…. Anyway the weather is up to tricks again this weekend. It is only the 14th of the month and I’m broke already …imagine. I have no other news except that my cousins’ husbands’ sister has a brain tumour. How terrible! Hope that she will be okay after the surgery. Well we pray that she will.
Must go got loads to do!

I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home