MY DAilY JOUrnEY

October 31, 2005

My 90th Blog!!! :)

Hello my readers,

How ru all ?? Hope you are as fine as I am….

Can you believe it my 90th post, Wow!!!!!
This weather is driving me insane you know in the morning I was practically sweating my guts out and now its gone cool and overcast and you never know what to wear. Have been buzy today that’s why I am doing this like so late (sowwy). It is so silent here even though everyone is running around like lunatics but all I hear is the aircon buzzing, me typing and people speaking on the phone. In case you were wondering how my animals they are all fine though my youngest puppy is way to active.
For movies I watched “Deep end of the Ocean” & “East is East” they were both very good and kept you glued to the screen.
Read “The Perfect husband” by Lisa Gardiner wow, what a good book I couldn’t really put it down even if I wanted to. I read the whole book in 2 days.
My sister’s Bday on the 5th of November can you imagine having your bday on Guyfawks day (It always rains that I can guarantee). She’ll be 20 wow just couple years ago she was 15 and now she is 20. It’s so unbelievable, that time goes so fast.
Anyway I must go but…

I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P

1 Comments:

  • Thanks for your comments rodger

    will check your website out.

    Enjoy ur day

    Regards
    Silver
    :P

    By Blogger sillver_chick, at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home