MY DAilY JOUrnEY

October 03, 2005

My 80th blog!!! :)

Hello my readers,
How ru all ?? Hope you are as fine as I am….
Read the Info/jokes /stories and enjoy!!!!
My 80th blog already and a short time ago I was only on my first 1 wow!!! :0
Weather is nice though isn’t, lovely and warm though a touch windy.
Been a bit buzy, but that’s the usual in my life. Went to a party Friday night…. it was cool. Saturday watched “Hostage” with Bruce Willis. Sunday watched Chain in Command” with Patrick Muldoon. Very cool both of them and loads of action. “Hostage” made u think as well. You know like oh my gosh what’s he gonna do now, type of thing. Wasn’t feeling to good on Sunday but im fine now.
Still Reading “The Vets” by Stephen leather nearly finished and the book is quite good.

Playdate: Joke
A mother is taking her little girl to her friend's house for a play
date.
On the way the little girl says, "Mommy, how old are you?"
The mother replied, "Honey, you are not supposed to ask a lady her age,
it's not polite."
"OK", the little girl says, "How much do you weigh?"
"Now really," the mother says, "those are personal questions and are
really none of your business."
Undaunted, the little girl asks, "Why did you and Daddy get a divorce?"
"That is enough questions, young lady, honestly!"
The exasperated mother drops her daughter off at her friends to play.
"My Mom won't tell me anything about her," the little girl says to her
friend.
"Well," says the friend, "all you need to do is look at her drivers'
license. It is like a report card, and has everything on it."
Later that night the little girl says to her mother, "I know how old you
are.......you're 32."
The mother is surprised and asks, "How did you find that out?"
"I also know that you weigh 140 pounds."
The mother is past surprised and shocked now. "How in heaven's name
did you find that out?"
"And," the little girl says triumphantly, "I know why you and daddy got
a divorce."
"Oh really?" the mother asks. "Why?"
"It's because you got an F in sex."

Joke: I chune u (SA)
Haai no man!
Tux and Seema's grandson, Ricky, asked him wun day, "Ou-Topie,
in dose days you's mos deerent hev cell phones, fexes, e-mail, internet
en what what ne? How did you en de old lady chune?"
Tux answers, " Ja jong, in dose days we use to chune via da duif."
Deurmekaar Ricky asks "How did you's do det Ou-Topie?"
Tux explains, "See now, I used to fasten a message to de duif's
leg en let it fly to de old lady, but wun day de duif deerent hev
a message, so de old lady did cum skel skel to my joint.. She chune me
"For what I did send her de duif wit no message?"
So I chuned her back, "I mos gave you a miss call."

Coffee Cups: Thought for the week
A group of alumni, highly established in their careers, got together to
visit their old University of Notre Dame lecturer. Conversation soon
turned into complaints about stress in work and life.

Offering his guests coffee, the lecturer went to the kitchen and
returned with a large pot of coffee and an assortment of cups -
porcelain, plastic, glass, some plain looking and some expensive and
exquisite, telling them to help themselves to hot coffee.
When all the students had a cup of coffee in hand, the lecturer said:
"If you noticed, all the nice looking, expensive cups were taken up,
leaving behind the plain and cheap ones. While it is but normal for you
to want only the best for yourselves, that is the source of your
problems and stress. What all of you really wanted was coffee, not the
cup, but you consciously went for the better cups and are eyeing each
other's cups."

"Now, if Life is coffee, then the jobs, money and position in society
are the cups. They are just tools to hold and contain Life, but the
quality of Life doesn't change."
"Sometimes, by concentrating only on the cup, we fail to enjoy the
coffee in it."
Have a lovely day and enjoy life to its fullest
.

THE CROSS: The Poem
A young man was at the end of his rope,
Seeing no way out,
Dropped to his knees in prayer.
"Lord, I can't go on," he said.
"I have too heavy of a cross to bear."
The Lord replied, "My son, if you can't bear its weight,
Just place your cross inside this room.
Then, open that other door and pick out any
Cross you wish."
The man was filled with relief said, "Thank you, Lord,"
And he did as he was told.
Upon entering the other door, he saw many crosses;
Some so large the tops were not visible.
Then, he spotted a tiny cross leaning against a far wall.
"I'd like that one, Lord," he whispered.
And the Lord replied, "My son,
That is the cross you just brought in."
When life's problems seem overwhelming,
It helps to look around and see what other people are coping with. You may consider yourself far more fortunate than you imagined.
YOUR CROSS
Whatever your cross,
Whatever your pain,
There will always be sunshine after the rain.
Perhaps you may stumble,
Perhaps even fall,
But God's always there to help you through it all.
Funny how you can send
GOD IS GOOD!

THE POEM: No Time
I knelt to pray but not for long,
> > I had too much to do.
> > I had to hurry and get to work
> > For bills would soon be due.
> > So! I knelt and said a hurried prayer,
> > And jumped up off my knees.
> > My Christian duty was now done
> > My soul could rest at ease.....
> > All day long I had no time
> > To spread a word of cheer
> > No time to speak of Christ to friends,
> > They'd laugh at me I'd fear.
> > No time, no time, too much to do,
> > That was my constant cry,
> > No time to give to souls in need
> > But at last the time, the time to die.
> > I went before the Lord,
> > I came, I stood with downcast eyes.
> > For in his hands God held a book;
> > It was the book of life.
> > God looked into his book and said
> > "Your name I cannot find.
> > I once was going to write it down...
> > But never found the time"


Joke: 10 Dollars
A guy walks into a bar and notices a very large jar on the counter and
sees
it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. The man guesses there must be
thousands of dollars in it! He approaches the bartender and asks,
"What's up
with the jar?" "Well... you pay ten dollars... and IF you pass three
tests.
you get all the money!!!"
The man certainly isn't going to pass this up! "What are the Three
tests?"
"Pay FIRST..." says the bartender... "Those are the rules." So the man
give
him the $10 and the bartender drops it into the jar... "OK," the
bartender
says, "here's what you need to do...
FIRST: You have to drink that ENTIRE GALLON of pepper tequila...the
WHOLE
thing, all at ONCE... and you CAN'T make a face while doing it...
SECOND: There's a pit bull chained-up out back with a sore tooth... You
have
to REMOVE the tooth with your BARE HANDS...
THIRD: There's a 90 year-old woman upstairs who has NEVER reached
orgasm
during intercourse..You've gotta MAKE THINGS RIGHT for her." The man
is
stunned... "I KNOW I paid my 10 bucks... but I'm not an IDIOT! I WON'T
DO
IT!!! You have to be NUTS to drink a gallon of pepper tequila, and then
do
those OTHER THINGS!!!"
"Your call," says the bartender, "but your MONEY stays where it is.."
The
man has a few drinks... then a few more... Finally... he asks,
"WHERRRRE'S ZAAAT TEQUIIIILA?!"
He grabs the gallon with both hands and downs it with a big slurp...
Tears
are streaming down both cheeks, but he doesn't make a face... Next...
he
staggers out back where the pit bull is chained-up... The people inside
the
bar hear a HUGE, NOISY SCUFFLE going on outside. They hear the pit
bull
barking... the guy screaming... the pit bull yelping . and then SILENCE
Just when they think the man SURELY must be dead, he staggers Back
into the
bar .. with his shirt ripped... and large, bloody scratches all over
his
body...
"NOW........" he says...... "WHERES THE OLD WOMAN WITH THE SORE
TOOTH?!?!?!"


Buzy at work so gotta go
I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home