MY DAilY JOUrnEY

October 27, 2005

Lostlush-Iris, Jokes and hello

Hello my readers,
How ru all ?? Hope you are as fine as I am….

E-e-i-i-s-s-s-h-h: SA JOKE
One day Sipho was enjoying the sun at the beach in South Africa. A lady came and asked him, "Are you relaxing?" Sipho answered, "No, I am Sipho." Another guy came and asked him the same question.Sipho answered, "No! No! Me Sipho!"A third one came and asked him the same question again.Sipho was totally annoyed and decided to shift his place. While walking he saw a certain guy soaking in the sun. He went up to him and asked, "Are you Relaxing?"This guy was a lot more educated and answered, "Yes, I am relaxing."Sipho slapped him in his face and said, "Hey wena... Everyone is looking for you and you are sitting over here!!!"


LAST CHILD SUPPORT CHEQUE: Joke

Today is my baby girl's 18th birthday.I be so glad that this be my last child support payment!Month after month, year after year, all those payments!So I call my baby girl,LaKeesha, to come to my house & when she getsthere, I say, "Baby girl, I want you to take this check over to yomomma's house and tell her this be the last check she ever be gettin'from me, and I want you to come back and tell me the 'spression on yomama's face."So, my baby girl took the check over to her momma. I be anxious to hearwhat she says, and bout the 'spression on her face.Baby girl walk through the door, I say, "Now what yo momma say 'boutthat?"She told me to tell you that "you ain't my daddy" ... and watch the'spression on yo face.............

It is windy here and the weather has been throwing me for a couple of loops. I have busy but then again most people are. If not with work then with there hobbies or interests.
Iris (If u are reading this), you should really keep your comments open so that we can go through sadness and happiness with u. Congratulate and scold u know instead of blocking urself of. But your blogg is excellent well done!!
I wish I had u guts to tell everyone my life story like u are doing u are inspiration to me. You are so brave.


I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver
:P



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home