MY DAilY JOUrnEY

October 28, 2005

Hi all

Hello my readers,

How ru all ?? Hope you are as fine as I am….


Just a short note today, coz I have been pretty hectic…
Did watch “minority report” last nite with tom cruise. It was an action movie but it was far to scientific for me. It took place in year 2054 and that’s like a long time from now. It is very windy here this season, even though the sun may be out it is still a bit chilly. It looks like it mite rain too.
I bought a dvd (National Treasure) for my sister for her bday she will be so happy with it because she loved that movie. Well I have 2 hours left of work and then I want to go get the rest of my sister’s bday presents because her bday is coming pretty soon now. Well my sister in case I haven’t told you works in a pet parlour and some nights does dog training (so if any of you in SA know of any jobs available for that or if you have any other information on it please contact me). She also loves to horse ride and take our dogs for walks.
Lol this is starting to sound like a cv for my sister lol. Anyway all of you have a good weekend and ill write on Monday

I’ll Write again soon….I promise!!!
Remember to have a good day and 2 behave yourselves.
Ciao
Silver

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home