MY DAilY JOUrnEY

September 05, 2005

Spring is here!!!!!!!!

Hello,

Well this weekend was a busy 1 went to go and see “Wedding Crashers” –( with Owen Wilson) was very funny and good. Also saw on tv /video “premonition”-(with Casper van dien) and “the Elite”- (with Steven Williams, wolf larson etc) both of these were full of action and also very good. Went shopping although just bought fruit, vegetables and food. I am very into jewellery making with beads, so I have made a couple of chains this weekend for my mom and I. You should see my room it is full of beads in different shapes and colours, but my mom says im quite creative with it so that’s cool rite.

So if you guys got any information of Jmirc (on Cellphones) please leave comments or e-mail me (MANY THANKS FOR THAT IF YOU DO)
It is quite overcast today but the whole weekend it has been hot and the sun has been shining down like hectically. Somehow I managed to pull a muscle in my back and don’t ask me how!!! and now it is aching as I lean over this computer doing my work once again. Well who can believe it winter is finished and spring has started maybe that’s why the weather has turned so funny.
Sorry no jokes today!
Well enjoy the day …..What’s left of it!
I’ll write tomorrow
Ciao
Silver
:p


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home