MY DAilY JOUrnEY

September 12, 2005

Info, Websites and movies!!

Hey all,

Watched loads of movies this weekend….. 1st of all on Friday we watched “The Island” with Ewan McGregor and Scarlet Johansen. It was very good and made you think ….a lot. Then Saturday we watched “Pursued” with Gil Bellows & Christian Slater which was loads of action. Then we watched “Flight of the Phoenix” with Dennis Quaid, Miranda Otto and Jared Padelecki. Which was about an aeroplane that crashed in the desert and so they built a new one from the old one. Then on Sunday I watched “Nowhere to run” with Jean Claude Van Damme and Kierien Culkin which was cool. With Jean and his Martial arts always looks like he is dancing some secret dance but never the less very, very good.

Wow so hot today and no aircon and im feeling just a bit nauseous because of the heat. 4 all those Keanu Reeves Fans out there here’s website for you
www.keanu-reeves.net or http://www.keanusites.biz/ (enjoy). Well this weekend I did a bit of gardening which usually is not my thing and yes I did surprise myself it was alrite but I warned my mother that I wouldn’t be doing it again any tym soon. I also did some housework but other than that I just read, slept, made some more jewellery, shopping and ate (duh).

Here’s some stuff for you:
Info: The next time you feel like GOD can't use you, just remember...>Noah was a drunk>Abraham was too old>Isaac was a daydreamer>Jacob was a liar>Leah was ugly>Joseph was abused>Moses had a stuttering problem>Gideon was afraid>Samson had long hair and was a womanizer>Rahab was a prostitute>Jeremiah and Timothy were too young>David had an affair and was a murderer>Elijah was suicidal>Isaiah preached naked>Jonah ran from God>Naomi was a widow>Job went bankrupt>John the Baptist ate bugs>Peter denied Christ>The Disciples fell asleep while praying>Martha worried about everything>Mary Magdalene was, well you know>The Samaritan woman was divorced, more than once>Zaccheus was too small>Paul was too religious>Timothy had an ulcer... AND>Lazarus was dead!>....No more excuses now.>God can use you to your full potential.>Besides you aren't the message, you are just the messenger

Info: Actual Out of the office E-mail Messages
1. I am currently out at a job interview and will reply to you if I fail to get the position. Be prepared for my mood.
2. You are receiving this automatic notification because I am out of the office. If I was in, chances are you wouldn't have received anything at all.
3. I will be unable to delete all the unread, worthless emails you send me until I return from holiday on 4 April. Please be patient and your mail will be deleted in the order it was received.
4. Thank you for your email. Your credit card has been charged ?5.99 for the first ten words and ?1.99 for each additional word in your message.
5. The e-mail server is unable to verify your server connection and is unable to deliver this message. Please restart your computer and try sending again.'(The beauty of this is that when you return, you can see how many in-duh-viduals did this over and over).
6. Thank you for your message, which has been added to a queuing system.. You are currently in 352nd place, and can expect to receive a reply in approximately 19 weeks.
7. I've run away to join a different circus.
AND, FINALLY, THIS ONE TAKES THE CAKE:
8. I will be out of the office for the next 2 weeks for medical reasons.. When I return, please refer to me as ' Margaret ' instead of 'Steve'.

Have a good Week….Well at least let it be betta than last week.
Behave now c…
I’ll Write tomorrow
Ciao
Silver
:P

2 Comments:

  • For workers, to blog or not to blog
    RALEIGH, N.C. - Greg Brown for two years has kept an online diary of his daily life, a window into his world for anybody who has an interest.
    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!
    I have a free online dating service site/. It pretty much covers free online dating service related stuff.
    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:13 PM  

  • Hello Anon

    Thanks for the comments
    Pleased to know that someone at least reads my stuff
    Ciao
    Silver
    :P

    By Blogger sillver_chick, at 11:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home