MY DAilY JOUrnEY

September 02, 2005

Friday, Links and Sun is Shining :P

Hello all,

The weekend is here finally…We all jumping for joy and such nice weather 2. Every bone and muscle aches in my neck, back and shoulders from typing and leaning over a computer screen.
Reading new book now called “Mysterious Boarder” of the Dawson’s creek Mystery books more info for “Dawson’s Creek” on
www.dawsonscreek.com which will have a lot of information about the program and the characters.
Also “ElizabethTown” is been released onto the cinema on October 14th.I have already given you that website before. I have been reading a few other people’s blogs I thought you would enjoy them to so here are the links:
www.lostlush.blogspot.com
www.juicyfruiter.blogspot.com
www.nortynadz.blogspot.com
You can check them out when you have a chance…
Only a few more hours before I go home for the weekend, Thank God then I can rest.

Anyway a short blog today so that you can rest this weekend.
Enjoy!!
Ciao
Silver

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home