MY DAilY JOUrnEY

August 29, 2005

Nearly the end of August Already.....Imagine!!!

Hello,
Monday I already, wow last week went so fast… I was sick from the 20th of August onwards but I only took of work from the 24th till now. I still have the effects of it though. You know coughing, sneezing, dizziness, blocked nose, feeling hot all the time and claustrophobic. Hope you guys had a lovely week and weekend… and me I just slept took meds and slept all week. Now im catching up with all my work that has been piling up since Wednesday. The weather has been crazy here which is y I probably got a cold in the 1st place but never mind.
Anyway must carry on with my load here… here’s some stuff for you:

Pancakes:Story
Six-year-old Brandon decided one Saturday morning to fix his parents pancakes. He found a big bowl and spoon, pulled a chair to the counter, opened the cupboard and pulled out the heavy flour canister, spilling it on the floor. He scooped some of the flour into the bowl with his hands, mixed in most of a cup of milk and added some sugar, leaving a floury trail on the floor which by now had a few tracks left by his kitten. Brandon was covered with flour and getting frustrated. He wanted this to be something very good for Mom and Dad, but it was getting very bad. He didn't know what to do next, whether to put it all into the oven or on the stove and he didn't know how the stove worked!.

Suddenly he saw his kitten licking from the bowl of mix and reached to push her away knocking the egg carton to the floor. Frantically he tried to clean up this monumental mess but slipped on the eggs getting his pajamas white and sticky. And just then he saw Dad standing at the door. Big crocodile tears welled up in Brandon's eyes. All he'd wanted to do was something good, but he'd made a terrible mess. He was sure a scolding was coming, maybe even a spanking, but his father just watched him. Then walking through the mess he picked up his crying son, hugged him and loved him, getting his own pajamas white and sticky in the process! That's how God deals with us.
We try to do something good in life, but it turns into a mess. Our marriage gets all sticky, we insult a friend, we can't stand our job or our health goes sour. Sometimes we just stand there in tears because we can't think of anything else to do. That's when God picks us up and loves us and forgives us, even though some of our mess gets all over Him. But just because we might mess up, we can't stop trying to "make pancakes" for God or for others. Sooner or later we'll get it right and then they'll be glad we tried... I was thinking ... and I wondered if I had any wounds needing to be healed, friendships that need rekindling or three words needing to be said Sometimes, "I love you" can heal & bless! Remind every one of your friends that you love them. Even if you think they don't love you back. You would be amazed at what those three little words and a smile can do

Joke: U got Mail

A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbor came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut & stormed back in the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mailbox and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came out again marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?" To which she replied, "There certainly is!" "My stupid computer! keeps saying, 'YOU'VE GOT MAIL.'"

Kicking Things: Joke
A little boy comes down to breakfast. Since they live on a farm, his
mother asks if he had done his chores.
"Not yet," said the little boy. His mother tells him he can't have any
breakfast until he does his chores.
Well, he's a little ticked off, so he goes to feed the chickens, and
kicks a chicken. He goes to feed the cows, and he kicks a cow. He goes
to feed the pigs, and he kicks a pig.
He goes back in for breakfast and his mother gives him a bowl of dry
cereal.
"How come I don't get any eggs and bacon? Why don't I have milk in my
cereal?" he asks. "Well," his mother says, "I saw you kick the chicken,
so you don't get any eggs for a week. I saw you kick the pig, so you
don't get any bacon, for a week either. I also saw you kick the cow, so,
for a week you aren't getting any milk."
Just then, his father comes down for breakfast and kicks the pussycat
as he's walking into the kitchen. The little boy looks up at his mother
with a smile, and says, "Are you going to tell him, or should I?


4 the women out there: Poem
When I was in my younger days, I weighed a few pounds less, I needn't hold my tummy in to wear a belted dress. But now that I am older, I've set my body free; There's comfort of elastic Where once my waist would be.
Inventor of those high-heeled shoes My feet have not forgiven; I have to wear a nine now, But used to wear a seven. And how about those blasted tights -- They're sized by weight, you see, So how come when I put them on The crotch is at my knee?
I need to wear these glasses As the print's been getting smaller; And it wasn't very long ago I know that I was taller. Though my hair has turned to grey and my skin no longer fits, On the inside, I'm the same old me, the outside's changed a bit. But, on a positive note... I've learned that no matter what happens, or how bad it seems today, life does go on, and it will be better tomorrow. I've learned that you can tell a lot about a person by the way he/she handles these three things: a rainy day, lost luggage, and tangled Christmas tree lights.
I've learned that regardless of your relationship with your parents, you'll miss them when they're gone from your life. I've learned that making a "living" is not the same thing as making a "life."
I've learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. I've learned that you shouldn't go through life just being a doormat. You need to be able to throw something back. I've learned that whenever I decide something with an open heart, I usually make the right decision. I've learned that even when I have pains, I don't have to be one. I've learned that every day you should reach out and touch someone. People love a warm hug, or just a friendly pat on the back.
I've learned that I still have a lot to learn. I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.

Have a good day all of you and remember that God loves u totally and completely no matter what u have done!!!
Thanks for your comments….They help!
Regards
Sillver

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home