MY DAilY JOUrnEY

August 17, 2005

Links, Hello and stuff

Hi all,
Some Stuff For u….

Joke: The Centipede
This guy was lonely and so he decided life would be more fun if he had a pet. So he went to the pet store and told the owner that he wanted to buy an unusual pet. After some discussion, he finally bought a centipede (100-legged crawler) which came in a little white box to use for his house.
He took the box back home, found a good location for the box, and decided he would start off by taking his new pet to the bar to have a drink. So he asked the centipede in the box, "Would you like to go to Frank's with me and have a beer?" But there was no answer from his new pet. This bothered him a bit, but he waited a few minutes and then asked him again, "How about going to the bar and having a drink with me?" But again, there was no answer from his new friend and pet. So he waited a few minutes more, thinking about the situation. He decided to ask him one more time; this time putting his face up against the centipede's house and shouting, "Hey, in there! Would you like to go to Frank's place And have a drink with me?A little voice came out of the box:...........
"I heard you the first time! I'm putting my shoes on."


Sayings:
"It is better to be hated for who you are then to be loved for who you are not" "Leadership is not a right of passage...Leadership is a state of mind. A philosophy. An attitude.Understanding this, we can recognize and develop the key traits that will enhance and improve our personal capacity for leadership.Andrew Wood
Happiness keeps You Sweet,Trials keep You Strong, Sorrows keep You Human, Failures keeps You Humble, Success keeps You Glowing, But Only God keeps You Going!


Joke: Phone Call
Checked into a hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely so Ithought I'd get me one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're calling for a taxi. I grabbed a card on my way in. It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair, long graceful legs all the way up. You know the kind. So I'm in my room and figure, what the heck, I'll give her a call."Hello?" the woman says. Wow! she sounded sexy."Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and give me one. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it. Bring implements, toys, everything you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; Tie me up, wear a strap on, cover me in chocolate syrup and whip cream, anything you want baby. Now, how does that sound?" She says, "That sounds fantastic, but for an outside line you need topress 9."


Hey hope u enjoyed those. The sun has come out but now the wind is up!! Us humans are never happy…
To those who love reading interesting blogs read these 2,
www.lostlush.blogspot.com and also www.nortynadz.blogspot.com. Anyway yes I am busy and no I haven’t finished my last book as yet which is really disgusting even for me I should have been way finished by now. Hope you guy’s are not to hectic with your work and I hope u are all well.

Ciao until tomorrow
Silver

:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home