MY DAilY JOUrnEY

August 23, 2005

Friends, God's Billboards and what i've been up 2 since Saturday

Hey people,

Sorry I never wrote have been quite busy today. We have had such strange weather here in SA. Raining on Sunday and now it is quite windy and overcast (Monday). Sunday we watched “Most Wanted” it was very good and had Simon Baker in it from “The Guardian”. I am reading now “The scarlet Thread” by Francine Rivers, It is very good from what I have read so far.
My weekend was pretty restful except maybe Friday where I went to a beach hotel with my friend to celebrate her birthday it was a lot of fun and I really had a good time. Saturday I just read cooked shopped watched tv slept knitted a bit. Sunday I didn’t want to move from my bed as it was so cold because of the rain and only got up to have a bath and go to church.
Monday I made supper and got comfy with a “The Scarlet Thread” then watched “Isidingo” with Emmanuel Castis and the whole crew.
Then just chilled and ate supper then went to go listen to music in my room. (While I’m doing all this my lucky sister goes to watch a movie at the shopping centre with her friend).Then I read some more, then finally fell asleep at about 10pm.
Well it’s Tuesday now and the sun is shining, buzy with work as usual.
Here’s Stuff for you as always:

Church of Singapore: God’s Billboards
Don't make me come down there. God
Do you have any idea where you're going? God
Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test. God
You think it's hot here? God
My way is the highway. Need directions? God
Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding. God
Follow me. God
Will the road you're on get you to my place? God
I love you and you and you and you and you and … God
That "Love Thy Neighbour" thing...I meant it. God
Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage. God
Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer. God
We need to talk. God
What part of "Thou Shalt Not..." didn't you understand? GOD
C'mon over and bring the kids. God

Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game. God
Tell the kids I love them. God
I think you’re the most beautiful person in the world. Okay so I am biased. GOD
Don’t forget your umbrella, I might water the plants today. GOD
If you think Mona Lisa is stunning, You should look at my master piece, in the mirror. GOD
How can you possibly be a self-made man? I Specifically recall creating you. GOD
If you missed the sunrise today, Never mind tomorrow I will make you another one. GOD
I was thinking of making the world black and white. Then I thought NAAAH. GOD
Earthlings, don’t treat me like an alien. God
What do I have to do get your attention? Take out an ad on the paper. God
When you’re weary and feeling small. When tears are in your eyes I will dry them all. Simon and Garfunkel Ditto. GOD
Could you imagine the price of air if it was brought to you by another supplier. GOD
People Don’t drink and drive, You are not quite ready to
meet me yet. GOD

A Simple Friend vrs the Real Friend
A simple friend, when visiting, acts like a guest. A real friend opens
your refrigerator and helps himself.

A simple friend has never seen you cry. A real friend has shoulders
soggy from your tears.

A simple friend doesn't know your parents' first names. A real friend
has their phone numbers in his address book.

A simple friend brings a bottle of wine to your party. A real friend
comes early to help you cook and stays late to help you clean.

A simple friend hates it when you call after he has gone to bed. A real
friend asks you why you took so long to call.

A simple friend seeks to talk with you about your problems. A real
friend seeks to help you with your problems.

A simple friend wonders about your romantic history. A real friend could
blackmail you with it.

A simple friend thinks the friendship is over when you have an argument.
A real friend calls you after you had a fight.

A simple friend expects you to always be there for them. A real friend
expects to always be there for you!

When you are down to nothing.. God is up to something!

Everyone seems to be wondering why Muslim terrorists
are so quick to commit suicide.......Let's see
now.......
No Jesus
No Christmas
No television
No cheerleaders
No baseball
No football
No hockey
No golf
No tailgate parties
No Wal-Mart
No Home Depot
No pork BBQ
No hot dogs
No burgers
No chocolate chip cookies
No lobster
No shellfish, or even frozen fish sticks
No gumbo
No jambalaya
No beer.
> > > > Rags for clothes and towels for hats.
> > > > Constant wailing from the guy next-door
> > > > because he's sick and there are no doctors.
> > > > More than one wife.
> > > > You can't shave.
> > > > Your wives can't shave.
> > > > You can't shower to wash off the smell of
> > > > donkey cooked over burning camel dung
> > > > The women have to wear baggy dresses and veils
> > > > at all times.
> > > > Your bride is picked by someone else. She
> > > > smells just like your donkey.
> > > > But your donkey has a better disposition.
> > > > NO RUGBY!!!!!!
> > > > Then they tell you that when you die it all
> > > > gets better!

Anyway ciao for now
Remember to behave hey….
Silver
:P

1 Comments:

  • Thanks Jonatan28angel

    have checked your blogger very cool have fun using the blogspot.
    Will keep checking urs if u check mine (LOL-only kidding)
    Enjoy the rest of your day

    By Blogger sillver_chick, at 10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home