MY DAilY JOUrnEY

June 09, 2005

Work, Work and guess what work!!

Hey all,


Well it is Thursday today which is a good thing bcoz it means that tomorrow it’s Friday and then it will be weekend (hallelujah)!!!
So while we are still on today it’s raining cats and dogs but otherwise it’s just a bit chilly. I bought liquorice yesterday bcoz I haven’t had it in such a while and was craving it but anyway it was divine. What else can I tell u …. I have been busy at work but what else is new rite??? lol :P I got my account for the surgery and believe me the price is horrendous. I cant wait to c what my doctors fees are probably just as horrible as the hospitals fee is.


Well I don’t know yet what im gonna be doing this weekend, but I’ll come to me u c im very, very impulsive.
But now im must go, more work 2 do unfortunately
Ciao
Write 2 u all tomorrow

Silver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home