MY DAilY JOUrnEY

June 23, 2005

Sun is out, but now the wind!!

Hello People :P
Some jokes for you and some deep thoughts....enjoy!!

Deep thoughts
* A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where train stops. On my desk, I have a work station...

* If quitters never win, and winners never quit, what fool came up with
"Quit while you're ahead?"


* How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't
live there?

* If it's true that we are here to help others, then
what exactly are
the
OTHERS here for?


* Go ahead and take risks....just be sure that
everything will turn out
OK.

* If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.


* Ever wonder what the speed of lightning would be if it didn't zigzag?

* Light travels faster than sound. Maybe that's why
some people appear bright until you hear them talk....

* Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?

* If it's zero degrees outside today and it's
supposed to be twice as
cold tomorrow, how cold is it going to be?


There is a new drink on the market. It is beer and milk combined.....and
is called
Shabeer Shake!!
If you drink it, its gives you lots of Zooma (SA JOKE)


The Miracle of Toilet Paper Fresh from my shower, I stood in front of the mirror complaining to my husband that my breasts are too small. Instead of characteristically telling me they're not, he un-characteristically comes up with a suggestion. "If you want your breasts to grow, then every day take a piece of toilet paper and rub it between them for a few seconds." Willing to try anything, I fetch a piece of toilet paper and stand in front of the mirror, rubbing it between my breasts. "How long will this take?" I asked. "They will grow larger over a period of years," my husband replies. I stopped. " Do you really think rubbing a piece of toilet paper between my breasts every day will make my breasts larger over the years?" Without missing a beat he says "Worked for your butt, didn't it?" He's still alive, and with a great deal of therapy he may even walk again. Stupid, stupid man.

I'll Write tommorrow
Ciao
Silver :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home