MY DAilY JOUrnEY

June 03, 2005

New Job, Healing and mom's Bday!

Hi there all,
My apologies for not writing sooner but you people surely know how crazy it can get when you have a new job. And have too learn everything from scratch.
But don’t worry, I will try to write during the week.
But the job is going cool so far and I am learning loads of new things and am doing different things. Like starting a database and query applications. Although I do miss the other staff a hech of a lot but I still see them around from time to time.
I am feeling a lot better since the surgery except now that I have sores all over my back, face, legs and arms. Put this way though I am in the healing process, which is good! My mom’s bday went well. Took her to supper and movies, it was fine and good.

Gotta go
Ciao,
Silver :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home