MY DAilY JOUrnEY

June 27, 2005

Jokes, overcast and im buzy but that's not so unusual!!!

Hi all
A joke 4 u:
A coloured guy, sitting outside his home about to be> evicted from his> house,>
was contemplating how the future would be after he> had divorced his> wife,> lost his children, lost his job. > > He notices a crate of beer bottles and walks up to> it.
He takes out an> empty> bottle, smashing it into the concrete wall swearing,>
"You are the reason> I don't have a wife", second bottle,
"You are the> reason I don't have my> children", third bottle "You are the reason I lost> my job".
> > He notices the fourth bottle is sealed and still> full of beer.
He takes> the> bottle, puts it aside and says> "Staan een kant my broe (Stand 1 side my brother), I know you were not> involved".

I wish the weather would make up his or her mind and decide whether the sun is shining or whether it will be overcast anyways i have been extremelly buzy but whats new rite??
saw the movie "mr & mrs Smith" with Brad Pitt and Angeline Jolie was very good...

I'll Write more tomorrow
Must go
Ciao
Silver :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home