MY DAilY JOUrnEY

June 06, 2005

Joke, Work and Movies!

Hey all,

Wow it’s Monday already and it’s work, work and more work lol
Anyway a joke to help brighten your day :P

A young couple was in their honeymoon suite on their wedding night. As they undressed for bed, the husband, who was a big burly bruiser, tossed his pants to his bride and said, "Here, put these on."
She put them on and the waist was twice the size of her body. "I can't wear your pants," she said.
"That's right and don't forget it," said the husband. "I'm the man in this family."
With that, she flipped him her panties and said, "Try these on." He tried them on and found he could only get them on as far as his kneecaps.
He said, "Hell, I can't get into your pants."
She said, "That's right, and that's the way it's going to be until your damn attitude changes!"


Well, it’s pretty windy this side I think the August winds have come a bit early anyway, watched a movie called ‘Before Sunset’ and believe me this is the worst movie one can c trust me. All they did was talk throughout the whole movie but besides that nothing much. So what’s ur guys worst movie??? Let me know.
Watched ‘Blade Trinity’ again now that’s what you call action. Your favourite, oh come on your must have a favourite. At the moment I’m reading ‘Airframe’ by Michael Crichton (sowwy not spelled correctly don’t have the book on hand at the mo) It’s a book loaded with action and info about aeroplanes. Most would probably enjoy this book.

Chat to you all later
Chow
Silver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home