MY DAilY JOUrnEY

May 11, 2005

WOW!

HEY ALL
JACK (3) was watching his mom breast-feeding his new baby sister. After a while he asked: "Mom why have you got two? Is one for hot and one for cold milk?" MELANIE (5) asked her gran how old she was. Granny replied she was so old she didn't remember any more. Said Melanie, "If you don't remember you must look in the back of your panties. Mine say five to six" STEVEN (3) hugged and kissed his mom goodnight. "I love you so much that when you die I'm going to bury you outside my bedroom window." BRITTANY (4) had earache and wanted a painkiller. She tried in vain to take the lid off the bottle. Seeing her frustration, her mom explained it was a childproof cap and she'd have to open it for her. Eyes wide with wonder, the little girl asked: "How does it know its me?" SUSAN (4) was drinking juice when she got the hiccups. "Please don't give me this juice again," she said, " it makes my teeth cough." MARC (4) was engrossed in a young couple that were hugging and kissing in a restaurant. Without taking his eyes off them, he asked his dad: "Why is he whispering in her mouth?" CLINTON (5) was in his bedroom looking worried. When his mom asked what was troubling him, he replied, "I don't know what'll happen with this bed when I get married. How will my wife fit in?" JOHN (4) watched his mom getting dressed. When he saw her G-string, he asked: "Mom, why don't your panties have a bum?"
Sum things to remember:

Having a sharp tongue can cut your own throat.
If you want your dreams to come true, don't oversleep.
The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention.
Of all the things you wear, your _expression is the most important.
The best vitamin for making friends.... B1.
The 10 commandments are not multiple choice.
The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts.
Minds are like parachutes... they function only when open.
Ideas won't work unless YOU do.
One thing you can't recycle is wasted time.
One who lacks the courage to start has already finished.
The heaviest thing to carry is a grudge.
Don't learn safety rules by accident.!
We lie the loudest when we lie to ourselves.
Jumping to conclusions can be bad exercise.
A turtle makes progress when it sticks it's head out.
One thing you can give and still keep... is your word.
A friend walks in when everyone else walks out.
Smile! Someone thought good things about you today... Me!!!



Rite now that’s been said now I can talk about the concert: it was so cool and exciting. First we heard the band ‘Tweak’. They were so active and good. Loved them definitely they played from 8pm until 8:30pm. Avril started at 9pm and played until 10:15pm. She played the piano, drums and 2 guitars (I think maybe 3). She looked good and she sang brilliantly. Traffic was hectic and waiting was hell but it was so worth it!! So now she will be playing in Cape Town on the 13th May. They’ll ecstatic with the concert… Well my legs are still killing me as well as my feet but it doesn’t matter coz at least I got a good place to stand and was able to see the whole concert. Which was completely cool. So 1 thing I can say is that they both ROCK.
Well I am glad that I went and hope all that went was glad to!!
Will Chat soon
Silver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home