MY DAilY JOUrnEY

May 18, 2005

TV, Switchfoot and stuff

Hello People,

It’s Wednesday middle of the week. ‘The Guardian’ is on tonight sabc2 7.30pm if anyone wants to know what is on TV tonight. I will be sleeping over at my aunts on Thursday night so that she can get me to the hospital by 5.45am on Friday. I like the new song by Switchfoot called ‘Redemption’ they play it a lot on 5fm. In case you want more information about them you can find it on
www.switchfoot.com.
Mom’s birthday is 10 days away which means payday is 7days away. Weather is good again today which great! 28degrees nice for autumn hey! It is so nice outside and im in this airconned office freezing. Well went to the optometrist to order my new contacts so I should get them soon.
Am interested in genetics, antique jewelry and absolutely love candles. I don’t know why it has interested me but it has since I started learning about it in High School. But these days since im working I hardly get a chance to read up about it.
So whose been watching ‘Isidingo’ lately it’s getting pretty exciting hey! Since Cherel’s court case is coming up soon now and whether the jury will rule guilty or innocent of the murder she committed of Duncan Haines. Barker is going just about insane though waiting for the sentence. (Mon-Fri SABC3 6.30pm)
Been buzy with work which is really good I love been buzy. As I said b4 time moves faster that way.
So I will chat real soon (tomorrow)
Ciao from me
Silver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home