MY DAilY JOUrnEY

May 23, 2005

Surgery, Pain and cousin's baby boy

Hello all you people,

The weather is so lovely today…
Well I went for my surgery on Friday and still got the pain and bruises on my hands to prove it. Had to wake up early in the morning at about 5am. Got admitted at about 7am. The nurses and sisters at the hospital were very nice and kind to me. Was only in surgery for 1 hour. The general Anesthetic has made me very tired and sore though. They released me at about 12 (lunch time) then I went to my aunt’s house to wait for my mom to come and pick me up. They came to pick me up took me home and then I crashed on my bed and slept there ‘til suppertime.
That is how my weekend went eat, take meds, sleep and so forth.
Thank goodness im not so buzy today bcoz every muscle in my body is sore and I am extremely tired, Especially my back and arms.

Finished my book and started ‘The double tap’ by Stephen Leather.

I watched the last ‘Dawson’s Creek’ this Sunday. Wow, what a finale`. Something you would have neva expected. I mean doug deciding to go public with his relationship with jack. Joey choosing to go out with pacey. Jen dying and leaving child to Jack. Jack becoming a father. Dawson meeting Spielberg. Pacey owning restaurant. Dawson’s mother getting remarried.

Well today is Monday which means ‘Missing’ is on and I have to cook supper lol. I wonder what I should make??

Saw my cousin and her child from the uk. He is so clever for such a young age I mean he’s not even 2 yet and can talk in sentences. He is so cute as well. Blonde hair and blue, blue eyes. Such a happy child 2. He loved a soft toy of mine I – a grey huge mouse, that he practically wouldn’t let go of when he went back to my aunt’s house.

Well chat to you all very soon
From me

Silver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home