MY DAilY JOUrnEY

May 16, 2005

Moles, DDC and Stuff like that!!

Well hello people,
Monday is here again… hope ur all well I am most certainly am! Not that buzy but had a buzy weekend. Did shopping and ate. Then it was the DDC which for the people overseas etc. is the Durban Designers Collection. Which was very cool of note. On Sunday our toilet at home was bust so I spent most of my Sunday morning mopping up and hanging out washing. Then watched some TV then ate some food and then I slept. And then came today. Mom made divine Mutton Curry. Poor mom isn’t feeling to good becoz her mother is treating her like trash, which is completely unfair since my mother is so damn good to her. My mother (believe me) doesn’t deserve this at all.

Weather is lovely today. Anyway I am gonna have surgery on Friday the 20th May in case u are waiting for a message and 1 doesn’t come now u know why. It’s just something small like removing some moles etc from my body and face. They have been irritating me of late so I saw a mole Doctor and he said I should remove them.
Anyway im not getting any comments but I surely do hope that people do read this so that I know that people all over the world are living my life with me and im not living it all on my own even though I have friends and family surrounding me I would feel a lot betta if I knew that someone somewhere was reading this and feeling what I feel day 2 day.
At the moment I am reading ‘On every side’ by Karen Kingsbury. I find it completely appealing to read her books and feel what those people in her books feel and experience.

I’ll chat more tomorrow
Ciao!

Silver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home