MY DAilY JOUrnEY

May 12, 2005

1 pesky Question!

HI ALL,

To all the cynics (and singles) out there, a list of choice response/comebacks to the question we all most despise:
WHY AREN'T YOU MARRIED YET?

You haven't asked yet.
I was hoping to do something meaningful with my life.
Because I just love hearing this question.
Just lucky, I guess.
It gives my mother something to live for.
My fiancée is awaiting his/her parole.
I'm still hoping for a shot at Miss/Mr. America.
Do you know how hard it is to get two tickets to Miss Saigon?
I'm waiting until I get to be your age.
It didn't seem worth a blood test.
I already have enough laundry to do, thank you.
Because I think it would take all the spontaneity out of dating.
My co-op board doesn't allow spouses.
I'd have to forfeit my billion dollar trust fund.
They just opened a great singles bar on my block.
I wouldn't want my parents to drop dead from sheer happiness.
I guess it just goes to prove that you can't trust those voodoo doll rituals.
What? And lose all the money I've invested in running personal ads?
I don't want to have to support another person on my paycheck.
Why aren't you thin?



Well there you go then!! Lol …. Hope it helps!
Thank Goodness it’s Thursday today, the only problem is that tomorrow is Friday the 13th. Any of u’s has that fear. Not me though, which is good. I have other fears though. I fear change, heights and pain which mite actually be worse then 1 day out of the month, hey??
WEEKEND IS HERE!!! Well tomorrow that is!! Lol .The weather is lovely today only wish that I could be outside in the sunshine instead of my cold air coned office that surrounds me. Outside I hear the students waiting for their lecture and my radio is playing 5fm of coz! I can hear the computer buzzing and just wish that I could feel the suns rays on my face and the gentle breeze making my hair lift of my brow. Anyway at 4pm I will be outside in the sun walking towards my car in the parking lot and going home, then I can rest!!!!
Chat Tomorrow, Neva fear!
ChowSilver:P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home