MY DAilY JOUrnEY

April 14, 2005

Wednesday 13th April

Hey all that read this,

Hope that you are doing good.... Im great! So i suppose you want to know more about me.

As a source of excercise doing rollerblading, hiking, camping, swimming and walking. I luv to read and watch movies. The creative side of me makes candles and jewerelly with beads.
I love animals and i have a dog and 1 cat. I have 1 younger sister who is 19 who works at a parlour for animals. I love 5fm (Music Station).
I have short hair that is dark with blonde streaks. Blue eyes and i am tall and thin.
I love to shop and chill with my friends in my spare time as well as sms them and e-mail them.
Blue, Silver and purple is my favourite colours and i love cooking especially italian things like pasta etc. The weather has been cool at least today and at least it is near 4pm which means it is time for me to go home soon, thank goodness!!

I love silver jewerelly as well as antique jewerelly. Favourite animals killer whales, cats, koala bear, husky wolf and kingfishers.
I love the beach as well as the woodlands and bush(to hike in). Prefer oceans to lakes and rivers/streams/lakes.
I luv receiving, replying and reading e-mails.

Anyway must go at least for today

Chow
.










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home