MY DAilY JOUrnEY

April 13, 2005

silver

Start 9:16am
i am: blessed
· i think: I need a haircut
· i know: My mom works hard
· i know: My family love me
· i want: Fudge….
· i have: a lovely office
· i wish: I wasn’t afraid of heights
· i wish: my uncle peter c was still alive
· i hate: Blue Mondays
· i miss: cousins in uk & usa
· i miss: my first home
· i miss: listening to the sea from my window
· i fear: spiders, snakes and change
· i feel: happy
· i hear: music- lifetimes of the rich and famous
· i smell: coffee- divine
· i crave: nandos
· i search: 4 answers
· i wonder: what heaven looks like
· i regret: that I didn’t say goodbye to the Librarian at my old school
· i love: my family and animals
· i love: having coffee in bed
· i ache: to get over my fears
· i long: to dye my hair black
· i always: listen to music b4 I go to sleep
· i am not: short
· i believe: in God
· i dance: bcoz I luv it
· i sing: all the time
· i cry: when im hurt
· i do not always: like to be in crowds
· i fight: with the bloody bees in my office
· i write: messy
· i win: nuttin
· i lose: sleep over worrying
· i never: talk too much
· i confuse: leopards and cheetahs
· i listen: to bees buzzing
· i can usually be found: office or room
· i am scared: of pain
· i need: my cv joint repaired and outfit of coz
· i am happy about: goin to avril lavignes concert…..
· i expect: 4pm will eventually come
· i should: relax more
· pays the bills: me of coz
· on the nightstand: Alarm Clock, Light, Books, plant and table cloth
· in the cd player: Avril Lavigne :Let me Go
· on my mind: last movie that I saw Dirt Dancing 2 Havana Nights
· pets: 1 cat 1 dog
· when not blogging: working, reading, watching movies or relaxing
· makes me happy: being with friends, family, animals, watching a good movie and listening to good music
finish 9:41 am


You can feel free to comment on my blogspot at sillverChick001@yahoo.com.

Chow for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home