MY DAilY JOUrnEY

April 18, 2005

Sillver Chick's days of her life

Hello all that read this,
Wow what a short weekend.... i could of used a couple more days maybe even a week ha ha. Well im back to work and had a meeting this morning aint that grand.. Well next week will be a public holiday on the Wednesday and the Monday following that then we will all get a rest at least and do what we wanna do. Also nearly pay day which is a really good thing. Next to fix a couple things with my car and go to the dentist and get my hair done. So i wonder what u guys think of what i write bcoz if it does bore u 2 death please comment so that i can at least do something to change it, but at the moment am just writing what i feel.... thats why i started this blog anyway to just air my feelings so that may be just may be i will start to feel better about my self. Well maybe soon once i have downloaded all the applicable applications for downloading pictures i will have pics here 2. That will be good hey. Well today has started slowly and manages to carry on goin on slowly except for a couple of minutes spurt every now and then but as i said b4 we shouldnt wish away our days bcoz we will be 70 or above and crying coz we miss being young. Anyway sowwy i didnt write on friday was buzy coz of a meeting etc. The weather has been good here at least (South Africa) thats 1 good thing rite. Watched Ransom yesterday with Mel Gibson & Rene Russo was very good no matter how many times i watch it. Anyway gotta get back to downloading i'll write more 2morrow.
Chow
Miss Silver

Hey all, Well the weather is overcast...what a wonderful start to my day i would much prefer the sun to come out but at least it is cooler than it was yesterday not that i would no really since i have an aircon in my office. Thank goodness i am not so hectically buzy that i was yesterday so i am able to post this much earlier than i did yesterday... I had a meeting and loads of queries not that i moaning or anything just saying. So at least i have the Avril Lavigne concert to look forward to. (She's coming to South Africa in May) Nearly Friday which means the weekend is nearly here yeh!! Lovely stuff.... I have no idea what im goin to be doin though this weekend coz im pretty impulsive which means sometimes i just do things without thinking about the implications now i dont mean big things like getting an eyebrow earing or belly piercing. But like this concert it was completely an impulsive thing for to me and those of you that have seen Avril in concert you can let me know how cool she was.... Anyway i must get back to work now. But will write some more tomorrow. To let you know how i am doing and the count down to the concert. Chow


Hey all that reads this,Well i guess you would like to know some more about me than it show on my info list. I work from monday to Friday 8am to 4pm. I love my work.I have dark hair blonde streaks, blue eyes, tall and thin. I absoutly love to read and watch movies. Usually action and drama but dont mind dance and romance movies as well. I make jewerelly with beads and love silver jewerelly.I took up the hobbie of jewerelly making bcoz i am not such a patient person but i hope to be. I also rollerblade, hike, do camping as well as cooking (especially pastas, pies and salads) and listening to 5fm. I have 1 sister (19) a cat and 1 dog. I luv animals especially killerwhale (orca) and cats. I would love to hear your comments as to make this blogspot better.Sometimes i feel as if the time moves to fast when you want it to move slow and then if time is moving to slow for you u wish it would move faster. Half our lives are spent wishing our lives away and i know bcoz i do it myself and it so wrong.My favourite drink is sprite. Fav food italian of coz! Fav Fruit juice smoothie would be Orange & Mango which is absoutly devine. Well im cooking supper tonight and i wonder to myself what to cook. Maybe roast Chicken and potatoes etc. Or pasta dish i dont anyway. I love receiving , reading and replying to e-mails as well as smsing. I write more tomorrowChow

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home