MY DAilY JOUrnEY

April 30, 2005

9 layers

9 Layers
LAYER ONE: -- Name: silver-- Birth date: 1983-- Current Location: Durban ,sa-- Eye Color: blue-- Hair Color: dark with blond streaks-- Height: 1.7 m-- Righty or Lefty:Righty-- Zodiac Sign: aquarius
LAYER TWO: -- The shoes you wore today: black & Grey takkies-- Your weakness: hot nandos-- Your fears: insects, pain & change-- Your perfect pizza: salami and loads of cheese green peppers. Chicken & Mushroom & Cheese again of coz-- Goal you'd like to achieve: get my icdl eventually be happy forgive my grandparents (?)
LAYER THREE: -- Your most overused phrase on AIM: u joking, lol, mmm, im fine, thank you -- Your first waking thoughts:please tell me its Saturday not its not, damn-- Your best physical feature: My smile, eyes, height-- Your most missed memory: my old home, the beach’s waves thumping while I slept
LAYER FOUR: -- Pepsi or Coke: neither …Sprite-- McDonald's or Burger King: neither… nandos -- Single or group dates: group it more fun-- Adidas or Nike: adidas-- Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Iced Tea-- Chocolate or vanilla: choclate-- Cappuccino or coffee: coffee
LAYER FIVE: -- Cuss: Of course-- Sing: Daily-- Take a shower everyday: Yes, sumtimes a bath-- Do you think you've been in love: no-- Want to go to college: Already been (1 year corse)-- Liked high school: no ways-- Want to get married: eventually yes-- Believe in yourself: Yes.-- Get motion sickness: nah-- Think you're attractive: I’m kinda cute.-- Think you're a health freak: I wish.-- Get along with your parent(s): Yes-- Like thunderstorms: As long as the power stays on-- Play an instrument: No
LAYER SIX: In the past month...-- Drank alcohol: Yes-- Smoked: nah.-- Done a drug: nah-- Made Out: nah :P-- Gone on a date: nah unfortunately-- Gone to the mall?: Yes.-- Eaten an entire box of Oreos?: No.-- Eaten sushi: No.-- Been on stage: no-- Been dumped: No.-- Gone skating: no-- Made homemade cookies : no-- Gone skinny dipping: No.-- Dyed your hair: Yes.-- Stolen Anything: No.
LAYER SEVEN: Ever... -- Played a game that required removal of clothing: no-- If so, was it mixed company: no.-- Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: not saying lol-- Been caught "doing something": no.-- Been called a tease: no-- Gotten beaten up: Hell NO!-- Shoplifted: No.-- Changed who you were to fit in: no
LAYER EIGHT: -- Age you hope to be married:40 -- Numbers and Names of Children: none-- Describe your Dream Wedding: waterfall and theres a rainbow (don’t know how that will work though)-- How do you want to die: doesn’t matta when my tyms up its up-- Where you want to go to college:had a enuff of college.-- What do you want to be when you grow up: Who says I want to grow up? :o)-- What country(s) would you most like to visit: 3 I’s Israel italy Ireland as wellas the carribean
LAYER NINE: -- Number of drugs taken illegally: 0-- Number of people I could trust with my life: mm mayb 15-- Number of CDs that I own wow 2 many-- Number of piercings: two-- Number of tattoos: 0-- Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?: 2-- Number of scars on my body:0-- Number of things in my past that I regret: 1
ABC’s of Me A. anxiousB. bloggerC. cuteD. determinedE. earnestF. funnyG. generousH. honestI. interesting J. joke aroundK. krazyL. like to laughM. moodyN. not a teaseO. original P. practical & perceptiveQ. quirkyR. reasonableS. stubbornT. to quietU. uniqueV. very sweetW. wittyX. definetly x-ratedY. youthfulZ. zany
Hey all,

Well tomorrow is a public holiday hey! Next Monday is also a public holiday isn’t that grand. At least we can relax a bit and do what we want to do instead of constant working and stress. Well I have been busy that’s why I haven’t written for such a while. 11 days to Avril’s concert can’t wait…. Weekend past I watched Ice Princess as well as Free Willy 3: The Rescue, which were completely brilliant. Did I mention that I love Orcas - Killer Whales? Lol, ya I know I did. Well hope u found the above informative hey. I love watching ice-skating as well as gymnastics. I find it very entertaining to watch people doing something that I so obviously can’t do. Oh and by the way I’m so not Definitely X-Rated

Chow I’ll write soon I promise….Silver :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home